17 December, 2009

Resumée



Since my last entry I have:

  • written a 4th french paper bringing my 2 week total to 21 pages of FRENCH
  • had 4 exams
  • had a wonderful, love-filled dinner with all the friends at Horace's house
  • visited the Musee Dobree
  • visited the crypts and treasury of the cathedral
  • had one failed attempt trying to play music for change on a street corner with Forrest
  • had food poisoning 2 times
  • GOTTEN MY HAIR CUT
  • walked around the exterior of the Jules Verne museum (which is supposed to be the best part, anyway)
  • had hot chocolate at La Cigale with Hanna and Elisa
  • gone to the IES farewell party and taken lots of pictures with people I'll miss
  • done lots and lots of Christmas shopping
I have been busy! And I'm not through!

Tomorrow I will:
  • buy 2 more presents, while attempting to spend 0 money
  • walk around
  • have one last dinner at a creprie in the Buffay
  • likely cry
Saturday I will be traveling all day non-stop.

One of my favorite teachers of the semester, M. Kersaudy, with Elisa:

Inside La Cigale:
Crypts of the Cathedral:

No comments: